webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Friday 25 April 2008
++ Revive ++ @ 10:35 pm

A big sorry for anyone who has been checking my blog routinely if there is any ..LOL.
I know it was a long freeze ^^"
Reasons to revive this blog are:
1.
I finallllly finish 90% of my occlusion report which took me forever ..yes..foreverrrrrr ..longer than what i have expected... is like almost 99% of my pathetic 1 week holiday is dedicated to this assignment. But wait, why do i say 90%? It's because i am soo over the page limit -.-"" so i have to cut them back which really sucks. Now my main problem is == i can't look at my occlusion report anymore coz it makes me sick to my stomach..so i will have to find some other time like sat or sun to read through it. Oh well...at least i am almost done =) HAHA
2.
Special thanks to my friends who help me with the report (without them i will be stuckk!):
Sohpoh => thank you so much for meeting me even during the hols, xoxoxoxoxox, sorry to have to put u through the taste and smell of the articulating papers. Thanks for being so patience with me even when i was bombarding/bugging u with all the questions through msn. Really really appreciated ^^
Marya=> thanks for coming over to my place and help double checking all my clinical findings. And thanks for reading through my general report too !! MUACK!! thank you so much =)
Viv, yy and xyn=> thanks for the advices through msn !! Kamsahamita =p
So yea, from what u have read, if without their help, i can never finish the report !!
SO ONCE AGAIN +++ THANK YOU ++ THANK YOU++
Some recent update of myself:
1.
I am free from braces (orthodontic band) after wearing it for a year and a half ..wahaha..nothing can make u feel better than able to feel ur labial/buccal teeth surface with ur tongue and without food stuck in ur braces after eating. hmm..but i do have to wear retainer at night but it's def much comfortable than braces!! haha..oo..poor sohpoh ..reading this might make u feel bad of having braces..but trust me, it's def worth the try =) eventhough for the first few days after the braces was taken off, my teeth don't look like mine anymore..coz it's soo well-aligned and nice..haha..like a movie star ..haha..*cough* *cough* ok lar..not that extreme.. just make u feel better haha.
2.
I am getting lazier since 3rd begin and i have no idea what causes it. I even sleep more than a koala and trust me, i mean it..so let say i sleep at 3am during the hols, i will end up waking up at 2-3 pm =.= almost half the day is gone while i was sleeping. A quote from my mum " ur hols always seem shorter coz u basically sleep through half of it ", so yea , if my hol has 10 days..i will only end up having 5 !! LOL ..i know..it's unbelievable, even a koala will wake up while he is hungry ..so i def the normal trumph koala. ++ i am the king of koala++ haha..
3.
A test is coming up soon but i have not even flip through a page, it's bad..hmm..really bad =.= but u see me taking my time blogging here..haha..i should really start soon since is less than a week till the test. and plz wish me luck coz i will need as much luck as possible :)
4.
Start seeing patients for almost 2 months, i have done tons of examination but not a single restorative procedures >.<"" hopefully this coming semester will be better, plz give me pt that needs heaps of restoration. plz plz plz
Ok..i think i should really stop here since sohpoh has been eagerly refreshing the webpage but nothing turn out..haha..don't wanna drive her nuts since she has been through a lot with her occlusion report too..so yea..a word to sohpoh: Gambatte yea
Phrase of the day: I MISS HOME
This is the first time i spend my April hol in Adelaide.
(p/s it really sucks to have only 3 wks of hol for the whole year !!! )



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr