webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Monday 28 April 2008
Holidays are over >,<" @ 11:01 am

Oh noooo...my hol finishes without me realising!! Most probably because i have been using up 60% of my holiday occlusion report-ing, 37% drama-ing and 3% chatting. Of course this doesn't include the time that i was hibernating. Damn, i am screwed.

Dhs test is just a few days away and i haven't even read through all my lecture notes for the first time. Yea..i am screwed..just imagined the pile of notes that i will need to squeeze into my brain ~ cold sweet ~ hopefully i will passed.. praying hard.

recently discovered a new word (invented by heshani):
Heshani: wey, can i ask u a question? ok...but wth is wey??
ans= wei + hey = wey! LOL

i just knew that my second pt cancelled on me due to double booking in clinic 2.5 =.= how can they double booked a pt?? so yea..i will only have 1 pt today. I AM DOING my FIRST RESTORATION today!! hehe..hope i will go well with it .

phrase of the day: .... i wanna pass DHS test...!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr