webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Saturday 17 May 2008
** What a surprise !! ** @ 12:01 am

First of all, a very big THANK YOU to EVERYONE who came to the party !! xoxo ^^ and as what u all had expected, i was really SURPRISED!! hehe..speechless at the scene i supposed..LOL...and a big thank you to the organisers too!

Things that happened a couple of days ago + this morning:

1. I caught marya with a weird envelope (with money) before the lecture began. So i was like asking heshani about the envelope and guess what heshani told me, " oh..it's just a marya thing.", so i was like ???, but i didn't have a chance to continue my "interrogation" as the lecture soon began.

2. Was having lunch with peng, marya, heshani and viv in DJ before my occlusion presentation on thurs. We were happily chatting till i found out a nice jap restaurant on grote st from peng. Wendy:" peng, do u want to go to the jap restaurant on sat with me (for lunch)? any maybe with viv too" Peng:" (lol..i actually saw u exchanging glances with marya) oohh..i am not sure if it open for lunch though!" Wendy:" oo..let's go for dinner then!" Peng: err..i don't feel like gooing to jap rest! and i have something to do on sat night too" Wendy: " ... .. okk....that's alright then. Peng (seeing my disappointed face):" maybe we can go next time" LOL..when i started to recall things...i just realised there were actually quite a lot of tiny cues ..lol...

3. marya told she won't be joining us for dinner on fri at the french restaurant because she might be going out with her ex-housemates. ( she used to join her ex-housemates for fri dinner, so i wasn't too surprised but just feel a bit disappointed coz she won't be able to come)p/s our original plan was to try out the new french restaurant with viv s, heshani, viv c, mary and me.

4. during the lab session this morning, peng finished earlier as always, so she came over to wait for yinan as they are going out for lunch together. I was sitting beside yinan so peng came over and see what i have been upto. anyway, before she left, she said" wendy, hope u have a nice weekend" . i know it doesn't sound strange but i think the way she said it sounds a bit not-normal and weirdd!!..lol.. and suspicious too..whaha..

5. i ended out having lunch with peng, sophia, han, viv,yy and yinan at seoul express. AND they had did a great job in hiding the party plan for me..omg..it's really a set up man. all the "secret agents" are very tight with their words..haha..then i remember sophia telling me she had to keep reminding herself not to raise any quesitons regarding the party.

Things that happened before and during dinner:
1. my handphone rang just before we were going to enter the french restaurant (what a coincidence right, maybe someone is going to warn me about the surprised but was assassinated before he/she managed to say out a word..lol..i am turning my surprised party to a conspiracy..lol..just jokking..i have to admit that it's a really well-planed party!! good job my friends=)] back to the story.. Heshani was freaked out..haha..it's hilarious.. and she told me that the reception for the phone is not that good in the restaurant so i should called outside (=.=). i checked my phone but it turned out to be an empty voice mail so we just walked straight into the french restaurant.

2. viv told me they had reserved a table upstairs so withouthany doubts, i started walking up the stairs...and OMG..my supposingly 4 ppl's dinning suddenly turns out to be a 22 ppl's party!! LOL..as most of u may already realised I wAS shocKED!! shoCKED !! shOCKED!! SHOCKED!! and speechless on the spot. What a big surprised for me!! LOL..here goes the familiar faces: xyn, jovina, alan, chun, michelle, yy, yy's friends, marya!!, asma, dila, safia, cornor, sid, yinan, peng, han, sophia!!! the whole upper deck was full of dent ppl..hehe. Once again, thank you so much for coming guys, really appreciated! =)

3. AND they all had already pre-ordered their foods (as in before fri)!! double OMG OMG!! i was like what!??? haha..and i was the only who hasn't order any food yet..LOL..we had 2 bottle of champagne and 1 bottle or red wine. they tasted pretty awesome !!

4. Started to greet and thanks each of my friends for coming too :P at this spot, i am pretty sure u guys know i am not that drunk afterall..haha..since i can still blog ..hehe..!!

5. when the drinks came, i started my first round of drinking..hehe..with 21 ppl..lol..lots of socializing going on and i hope everyone has enjoy themselves too!

6. the food was pretty up-to-standard, really enjoyed it. i was perfectly fine until i started skull-ing ( how do u spell this word?) alcholic drink down my stomach with viv. 1 drink , 2 drinks, 3 drinks ( not all with viv of course..)..did a skull-ing with peng, yinan, sophia, han and chun too..with my 4th drink.

7. i had to confess that by that point i was a bit tipsy ..too much alcohol in one run LOL.

8. so yea, when peng gave me my birthday present and the birthday card, i was a little bit dizzy at that time..lol..after reading the very coOL birthday card, they asked me to guess what's my present and if i can't guess it right, i will have to skull another champage. lol..thanks to the alcohol, i was as clumsy as i could be ...-.- i spilled the whole glass of champagne man..safia, i am so sorry for wetting ur bag ..sorrie girly. i wet my jeans too ..lol.

9. started to open my present from peng +yinan+sophia, layers by layers..lol..i could so expect that from peng's wicked smile and giggle..wahaha..so yea..1 layer, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, i was like omg..it seems like there are still a lot of layers to go, i have to stop to rest for awhile coz i was really tipsy during that time...i can't even say my words properly..lol...and i was asking how many layers did the present has., peng( she at this point had reported TMJ pain ..whaha...haha), so she was saying, how old are u this yr? Tripple OMGOMG...my heart sank..wahaha..coz i am turning 21 this yr..lol...so as my clue..i know there's still a lot of work that needs to be done before i reached the last layer...8,9,10,11, omg..and they were telling me the papers will first start from woolworth, coles, pharmacy 1, pharmacy 2 and so on and on..LOL..it's REALLY HILArioUS man..and thanks peng for wrapping it (thanks for the effort)..hehe..really it's a unforgettable present..keke.i have a lovely elizabeth arden perfume !! thanks girls =) it smells really nice ^^

10. here comes the gift from marya, viv s, heshani and safia. LOL..luckily i didn't have to rip off 21 layers this time ..keke...nice wrapping papers with the stars=) thanks for the champagne glasses , they were really pretty and elegant!! hehe..u girls def have to come over to my place one day to drink champagne with me!! hehe..thanks for the birthday card too!!

11. i was at yinan's table when i finished my 5th drinks and was drinking water with the normal glass. i put the glass down straight after i finished the water and suddenly heard a not-very-pleasant sounds @.@ ..a sound of ... BReAKING GLASSES i was like OMGGGGGGGGG...i freaking broke a red wine glass with my glass of water !!!! at this point everyone thought i was drunk =.= omg..it's serioulsy just because i had hit the weak point of the wine glass. haha..the wine glass suddenly turns into pieces of sharp glasses..marya is at this point starting to get worried of me..lol..and wanna ship me back to my seat..waha ha ..but seriously i am FINE..haha.

12. HEre comes the awesome birthday cake ~ it's YUMMYYY...*still drooling while thinking of it..hehe.thanks michelle for the superb selection and thanks ppl from 10 james st for the wonderful cake too:P.

13. last but not least: thanks everyone ! i had a wonderful evening with the best birthday party ever!! Enjoy ur weekend! will upload some pics when i get hold of it, so stay put yea ! ! =)
xoxo

( still think i was drunk in my party? hehe..NO i am not that drunk ^^)
Have a good night everyone =)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr