webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
I am officially 21st !!
** What a surprise !! **
I am IG 21, what a funny title
I am exhaused ! And Brain-dead
Holidays are over >,<"
++ Revive ++
~Inspiration~
What a tough week before we end our academic yr!! ^^"
It's just fun to try this out ~
~A touching story ~


diagnosis



rewind


Monday 26 May 2008
Wendy's Academy Award 2008 @ 12:11 am

Wondering what this blog is about?? hehe..below are the virtual awards given to the special guests who came to my 21st birthday party.

Best organisers of the year: Marya Khan
Vivian Siu
Heshani Kellapatha.

(thanks for the very successful birthday plan, and was indeed a big surprise for me ~)


Best actress award: Vivien Chai

(she can be so innocent sometimes ..lol..manage to bluff me all the way to the restaurant without showing any signs..good work..lol)


Best wrapper award (this sounds weird, do u think so?): Sohpoh.

( this award is def given to sohpoh who had show a lot of effort in wrapping the 21 layers of my present =) thankss sohpoh..hehe..really appreciatedd)


Best wine pour-er award (this sounds weirder..wahaha): Wendy

(the waiter even ask me if i was looking for a job as a waiter ^^ apparently i was good in pouring wine..lol)


Best group perfomers award: Yinan, yy, sohpoh, han, sophia, viv C.

( haha..they had their lips sealed even when having lunch with me before the afternoon party....)


Best cake-choice award: Michelle

( i loveee my birthday cakeeee....i want moreeeee...*drooling..lol)


The following awards are only dedicated to myself but if u think u should be the owner of any of the awards, feel free to tell me and i will be glad to swap with u ..lol..so here it goes.

Queen of Koala: Wendy

( we all know koala sleeps alot, so if u think u can beat me, here comes the challenge, i manage to slept from 1:30am to 3:00pm once, but otherwise slept from 1:30am to 2pm. think u can beat me with this, hmm..don't think so..lol)

Best time-waster/ Best procastinator( if there's such a word): Wendy

( i practically wasted all my weekends by doing god knows what, hmm...series -ing, chatting, sleeping, eating and NOTHING productive)

LOL..kk..don't wanna bored u readers with all the awards,,hehe..here are the videos taken during the party, enjoy~




Here's the skull-ing video. omg..it's taking ages to upload this video..zzz.


yinan, sohpoh, viv C and me =)



~~ The Group Picture !! ~~

++ the 2 organisers: viv S and marya ++

=== me, heshani and dila ===

### me and my birthday cake ..yummm ###




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr