webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
Wendy's Academy Award 2008
I am officially 21st !!
** What a surprise !! **
I am IG 21, what a funny title
I am exhaused ! And Brain-dead
Holidays are over >,<"
++ Revive ++
~Inspiration~
What a tough week before we end our academic yr!! ^^"
It's just fun to try this out ~


diagnosis



rewind


Monday 26 May 2008
It SUCKS!! @ 4:37 pm

I am pissed, really pissssssss. Damn..how is that possible that i always get pts who don't need any tx aside from scale and clean. Is it a hint that i should be a hygienist of some sort?? or perhaps a periodontist?? =.= i really not a fan of doing scale and clean in my cons session. But don't get me wrong, i have nothing against scaling just that we already have 1 session dedicated for perio, and i did like scaling but def not in my CONS session. so plzzzzz, anyone who have too many restoraations to do and plz be kind enough to pass me some of their pts.. will be really appreciated. *hint *hint* anyone??
If u ask me how many restorations have i done?? u can count it using 1 hand man.. i only did 4 restorations till NOW. OMG right? after asking around my fellow dent friends, most of them had already lost counts on the amount of restorations that they have done ..zzz..-.- ..i lost counts too ~ for the amount of scale and cleans that i have done =.= too many till i couldn't even remember, so starting now, i am going to refer all my cons pt who needs scale and clean to BOH students. If by any chance that a BOH student is reading my blog, don't need to thanks me yea..coz u will be accepting a lot of pts from a 3rd yr name wendy starting now , that might probably drive u nuts..I need PTs who need CONSSS and have HEAPSSSSSSS of CARIeSSSSSSSS .....plzzzzzzzz.....=p...
My second pt cancelled on me , didn't realise it until Tinu came to tell me and asked me if i mind seeing one of his new pt as they have booked 2 pts in for him ...so i happily said yes, and thanks tinu for willing to pass me his pt. I was thinking....hehe..since the pt is not scheduled for me, who knows i might have some restorations to do..hehe..happily filling out the amount of paperworks that need to be done for my 1st new pt. and anticipating my 2nd new pt...
10 minutes pass..going out to check if pt has arrived...15min..went out again...20.went out again -.-..25. went out againnn =.=...30 went out againnnnnn @.@ ...i got my clue =.= it's a high chance that a pt might not turn out after 3o minutes late...wth? ...nvm..wait summore...35min...40...45..okok..that's enough ...went out once again and still no sign of pt..gave up and told tinu that his pt FTA on him..LOL..luckily it's not FTA on me..hehe..poor tinu..keke.
hmm..so far i haven't have any FTA, touch wood * but have 2 cancellations so far. but trust me, cancellation is much better than FTA coz u don't have to wait for the pt anymore:P..
Packed up my stuff, was thinking of leaving earlier but hmm..was thinking to check on my best groupmate sohpoh before i left, just in case she needs any helps..then..without doubts, dala..sohpoh is doing a restoration !! haiz..i was standing there drooling * lol..it's a metaphor lar..so jealous of sohpoh coz she can do a restoration ..gosh i am becoming a desperate dentist man..LOL..(still remember me asking my tutor, can i do a pin amalgam on 26/27?? i was literally begging...then the tutor said, nah..i think this tth needs a crown, that's nothing u can do ..sigh...seeing my disappointment, tutor consoled me and said don't worry, ur time will come ... ..oh well...1 week later, 2, 1 month later, 2 months, 3months...where's my restorations?? maybe the pt's manager just hates me or perhaps likes me =.= ..anyhow plzzzzz give me pts that really need CONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
kk..back to sohpoh's restorations, her lights weren't functioning so it's hard for her to grab her materials...sohpoh wanted me to get her CR, a B3, so off i went to the nurse station...DA said..sorry no B3 ..walked back to sohpoh, maybe C5?...kk...go to DA..sorry no c 5 =.=...go abck to sohpoh..A3.5 or A4..and Bingo!! finally they have A3.5..haha..then while i was just going to go back to soh's cubicle...suddenly saw sohpoh rolling out of her cubicle with the operator chair and waving at me..so cute man..haha..then saying a-d-h-e-s-s-i-v-e plz..keke..lol..poor sohpoh, must be really hard to do a restoration with ur non-working lights..DA will just ignore u..anyway, hope ur final resto turns out alright :) i am sure ur resto always turn out goood..
oh yea, while i was in the nurse session, QQ came out to ask for ledermix ceme
nt, i was standing right besides her and was amazed at what's she is asking for (haven't seen those before), so i asked her what that is (didn't hear what she's asking for at the beginning)? QQ: ledermix cement lor..u don't know meh? Wendy: @.@ how will i know?? with my limited experience for fillings...haiz feeling bad for myself..she must have lots of pulpal exposure man..haha..but is carious not mechanical ..so it's alright:) then while i was feeling bad for not knowing that..a DA came around and told off QQ for wearing contaminated gloves outside her cubicle..wahlao..i didn't realise also..haha..then QQ quickly went back to her cubicle..^^'' how can u forget that man? infection control girl!..the DA was murmuring to me that how come we still can't get our infection controls right..i was like zzz, don't ask me, ask HER!..lol
haiz..back to my miserable cons session...I WANT PTS WHO NEED CONS!!! plzzzz
lol.. the amount of times that i have typed this phrase shows that i am really really really desperate right now ...zzz....so anyone wanna pass me their pts??



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr