webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
And here i come, blogging non-stop
Tiny little things that had happened in the past m...
SMoking
What a wonderful turnover !!
This feeling it's just weird
~Something to lighten ur day ~
oh man
Some recent updates on myself
WHYYYYYYYYYyy
: S


diagnosis



rewind


Sunday 19 October 2008
i am bored @ 1:50 am

I shall be more focuss..FOCUS in my pros !!

i am progressing like a snail....

yet,
how can i live without dramas, musics and someone to talk to? : )

so,
i shall try harder to incorporate all these and studies together so i can make a better use of time.

but,
why can't i wake up ealier ...sleeping in has conveniently become my habit, a bad one....

have u calculated the amount of years that u had been in class or studying since u were born?

as for me, i am 21 this years, have been studying/in class for 3 years pre-school, 6 years of primary, 5 years of high school, 1 year of foundation studies, 3 years of uni so far ( still 2 to go)..this turn out to be a total of 18 years of my 21 years of life = 86% . impressive yea? >.< and here i am, trying to convince myself to study and be more focus...sometimes i wonder if this long period of studying have something to do with the fading away of my interest in studying...

conclusion,
i shall go back to pros and try to summarise all the notes before monday.....hmm..maybe before tues....finger crossed that i will past this pros exam and the coming ortho test and all my end-of-the-year exams which include, dhs, dcp and dnd !! plzz



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr