webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
Thank God ~
Really betahan !!
It's getting worst ...
I need a breakkk
!! Time to wake up and do some work !!
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~


diagnosis



rewind


Saturday 28 June 2008
: S @ 11:04 pm

This Blog entry is dedicated to my special Sohpoh ~

i am here to wish u an early HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY Sohpoh!!! i am early yea :) haha..someone is getting older by an hour..keke...

may all ur dreams come true and happy always!!! (p/s sohpoh, can u plz spare one of ur 22 wishes for me?? plzzz..let me pass all my exams this yr : ) THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!)


one more day to our exams..it's finally coming... gambatte everyone !!..

i am desperate to pass all my paperssssss...so plzzzz do help me !! and kindly donate ur brain cells and lucks to me yea..thankss. muakss.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr