webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
I need a breakkk
!! Time to wake up and do some work !!
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~
It SUCKS!!
Wendy's Academy Award 2008
I am officially 21st !!


diagnosis



rewind


Monday 16 June 2008
It's getting worst ... @ 11:25 pm

Still remember my post about waking up early?? haizz...i woke up at 12pm today AGAINNN...shi******...bang my own head on the wall very HARD!!..

and what's worst is..

I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE NOW

which def won't help the fact that i haven't done much in terms of my studies today...not just today...but a lot of days ...zzzz...should have gone to library with sohpoh!! haizzz...

hehe..but i did pass my clinical assessment !! which is great :) hehe..a SOLID pass ...not bad ya? i know lar..sohpoh got a pass--> good ..hehe..but she's so much better, so i am not complaining.. hehe.. :)

went to knoodle with viv, had nasi lemak-not too bad ..hehe..thought getting some fresh air out of my prison cell, but instead:

meet yinan who's walking back from library..and it's like 5:30pm liao...my heart sink...all my fellow classmates have been working soo hard and studying in the library before sun rise till after sun set ..haiz..i should really be one of them toooo.

heard that sophia is in the library as well..and u too, sohpoh !...a BILLIONS sighhhh..
I NEED TO WORK HARD.

btw..how come my recent posts are all so depressing ?? i am suppose to be optimistic..klar..I WILL WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW. and WORK MY ASS OFF.. (i can heard sohpoh saying :" cheh, of course u wake up early tomorrow lar.. coz u have ur ortho appointment at 10am mar..LOL..how i wish i have make it 9 or 8am..even better leh)

congrats to those who manage to utilise their day well and be very productive.

back to my not-so-friendly headache ~~pain pain pain pain~



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr