webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~
It SUCKS!!
Wendy's Academy Award 2008
I am officially 21st !!
** What a surprise !! **
I am IG 21, what a funny title
I am exhaused ! And Brain-dead
Holidays are over >,<"


diagnosis



rewind


Wednesday 11 June 2008
~~ If only if ~ @ 12:29 am

Wouldn't it be nice if:

1. i can finish more than 1 lec note per day?
(according to my speed right now, the fastest date to finish all my revision will be jun 09 ..haizz...helppppp)

2. the drama marathon bug (that was discover by sohpoh) suddenly mutated into studying-lec-notes-non-stop-marathon bug -- i am sure that will be awesome!! bug, can u plz have some poor-proof reading mechanism while transcriping ur RNA by RNA dep RNA poly @.@ (hmm..is that correct? dozzz...the only thing that i have covered so far but yet still unsure of the anws..haiz..)

3. i don't have clinic tomorrow

4. my updating blog speed is not as often as what it used to be.( i even update more than normal uni days...T.T)

5. i still have 3 months instead of 3 weeks to my exams.

6. the exams are over now ^^

7. i actually go and do some works instead of blogging?? hehe..sohpoh, u said u got the marathon bug from me hor, i think i got the blogging bug from u leh..haha..

8. i can wake up early everyday instead of sleeping in till the sun also wanna set liao or my alarmss gave up on snoozing..

9. someone donates some brain cells to me and kill all my lazy cells

10. i actually go and do my clinical assessment now rather than blogging??


asking about my progress will probably put my fellow coursemates into cold sweat /.\ .. how?



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr