webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
It SUCKS!!
Wendy's Academy Award 2008
I am officially 21st !!
** What a surprise !! **
I am IG 21, what a funny title
I am exhaused ! And Brain-dead
Holidays are over >,<"
++ Revive ++
~Inspiration~
What a tough week before we end our academic yr!! ^^"


diagnosis



rewind


Wednesday 4 June 2008
i should be more motivated ~ @ 11:17 pm

Seeing sohpoh google-ing for past exam papers desperately + viv posting questions about perio on her msn personal messages, it's a clue that i should be a little bit more organised and most probably starting to do some works during my spare time.

But it's not like i haven't try, just that i always loss my determination when i am not even half way through.. unlike some of my fellow classmates whom have buried their heads in the so-very-thick textbookss like ages ago...a billion sighs..why can't i be one of them? why do i have to be the one who only started to stress out when the exam is like 2 days away =.=

bad habit u might say..haiz..that's the hardest part as it's sooooooo difficult to change a habit especially a bad one, try asking a smoker to stop smoking and see..i bet it will be hardddd too. ( but u can still quit though, don't give up!!)

my worst habit is drama-ing non-stop...haizzzz...should i delete all my drama? ^^er..



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr