webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~
It SUCKS!!
Wendy's Academy Award 2008
I am officially 21st !!
** What a surprise !! **
I am IG 21, what a funny title


diagnosis



rewind


Saturday 14 June 2008
!! Time to wake up and do some work !! @ 11:10 pm

wendy(devil) vs wendy (angel) - lol..the bad and good side of me ..haha..

At 9.00pm in the morning,

A (angel): yes, u make it today !! hehe..u manage to wake up and literally open ur eyes, the sun is shiningy through ur window~warm and cozy, u will def have a great day!

D(devil): yea right? it's too sunny now..close up ur eyes and just rest for a bit longer before u drag ur body up.

wendy: lying for a bit longer won't do much harm since i already woke up :P..that's what i thought. manatau, i really did fall asleep again -.- a deep one...the next time i woke up is 1:00pm in the afternoon liao ..OMG lar...darnn!!

D: don't worry..it's not that bad..u have woke up later than that before..
A: u faster get ur ASS off ur bed !!!
wendy: jump off my bed..damn u devil ..i hateeeeeeeee u...it's all ur fault @. @ lie back for 10 minutes after i woke up literally..what a dumb suggestion ..grrrr...

lol..here's an email that i sent to my friends...

Hi everyone,the attached documents are my dlp =) hope it helps. Girls, due to the bad koala habits..i have been sleeping in for the past few days @.@..and is without doubt behind my schedule for dhs, i was supposed to start dhs-ing on fri..haiz..i am starting it today and hopefully i will be able to finish it on sunday but if i fail miserably, plz permit my extention to monday. thanks =) (kicking her own butts very hard, and u human being are very welcome to scold +kick+punch the lazy koala..will be very appreciated!..p/s i need to kill this koala..starting today..) bye bye koala...hope it comes true!! and it must!! .

and i got a reply from MK,

lol i love the koala very very much so plz dont kill it...just push it away to hibernate for a few weeks lol.

wahaha..funny lar..but yes..i will have to store, dump, burried, burn the koala + the evil wendy inside me or even freeze it in the freezer to prevent me from sleeping in till the afternoon.

and YESSS ..i have to really start doing my work now..only left 2 weeks to go, i can do this!!! and sohpoh jia you too!!!

Things that had motivated me when i think of them:
1. my dear parents and brother-> will want to spend my end of the yr hols with them, every single day !! not even one day less.
2. my fellow dental friends--> i want to graduate in year 2010 with all my friends !! it's u girls that keep me alive till now ~~ gambatte everyone :P

AND therefore, i present to u ~ the NEW me :)

so if u happen to see me slacking for the next 2 weeks...plz don't hesitate to SCOLD me ya !!
but if u silly ppl think i am going to wake up at 8am to study..err..that's still too much to ask for lar...i will try to wake up at 10 am ~ better than 1pm a lot liao lar..hehe...

hope to bring u guys good news :)




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr