webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
!! Time to wake up and do some work !!
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~
It SUCKS!!
Wendy's Academy Award 2008
I am officially 21st !!
** What a surprise !! **


diagnosis



rewind


Sunday 15 June 2008
I need a breakkk @ 10:20 pm

Gosh..i have been taking a break from 9:30pm till now...and still really reluctant to go back to okeson. I have been staring at oekson for almost 2 days now...summarising TMJ.

My head is spining without any reason, my already-not-very-high-motivation suddenly drops to a place where i can't even feel it anymore. I feel like a prisoner, surrounds by 4 walls, enviously looking at the outside world through my glass windows,..wishing i am out there not in here, but what can i do?

i am surprisingly very looking forward to meeting my tutor for clinical assessment tomorrow, eerrr...gosh, that just reminded me that i haven't write my assessment form -.-. billions sighss...
going out from my apartment should be really refreshinggggg..

i shall not blog more and shall resume to my "beloved" okeson before the day gets late ~ don't i just love u , Mr. Okeson??!

zzzz



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr