webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
It's getting worst ...
I need a breakkk
!! Time to wake up and do some work !!
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~
It SUCKS!!
Wendy's Academy Award 2008


diagnosis



rewind


Wednesday 18 June 2008
Really betahan !! @ 11:06 pm

ppl, can I call this a progress??

I used 4 hours to summarise 1 lec note @.@ i can't even believe it, and it's not memorising....MB..it's a killer.

u ask if there's even possible?

and MK finished 6 lec notes per day !?

how's that even possible? i asked.

of course with my current progress, if i don't sleep or eat or shower or go to washroom or slack or blog or talk...i might be able to manage 6 lec notes per day OMG. haiz.

me sighing ...a LONG one...

2 weeks till my freedom, i got to hang in there...yes...have lots of faith in myself .....even though my progress is slow, i will still end up at the finishing line. Wish me luck ppl :) lots of luck..

thankss.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr