webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
Really betahan !!
It's getting worst ...
I need a breakkk
!! Time to wake up and do some work !!
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...
i should be more motivated ~
It SUCKS!!


diagnosis



rewind


Saturday 21 June 2008
Thank God ~ @ 11:01 pm

~Finally ~

i am becoming more productive ~ luckily.... :)

but

it seems like

there's not too many days left before my 1st paper

and i still haven't

succeeded in waking up early to study =( .

BUT

i sincerely hope that i will pass all my paperssssssss !!


Recent thoughts:

Best non-living things invented in this world:

1. BED- always make u feel refresh
2. A HOT SHOWER in this crazily cold weather- relieve ur stress :P
3. INTERNET + MSN- able to chat freely with parents and friends at anytime !!

GAMBATTE everyone !! me --> jia you too !!




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr