webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
SMoking
What a wonderful turnover !!
This feeling it's just weird
~Something to lighten ur day ~
oh man
Some recent updates on myself
WHYYYYYYYYYyy
: S
Thank God ~
Really betahan !!


diagnosis



rewind


Sunday 12 October 2008
Tiny little things that had happened in the past month @ 10:43 pm

Some recent updates of myself:

1 week back from holidays and i have been trying to catch up with the mountain of lec notes that had lay in my room since the begining of sem 2. It's now that i realise how screwed up i am...when compare with my fellow colleagues who have been rajin-ly updated their notes eversince the lec begins. sigh..

my progress is of no doubt the slowest among the whole class i swear, i barely finish 1 lec note per day..and i will have an exam and a test coming in less than 2 weeks, and i am no where near being prepared. gosh, why do these things always happen to me?? why can't i be rajin (hardworking )a bit and try to summarise my lec notes after each lec. a thousand sigh h h h.

i shall try harderrrr ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aside from my depressing life here ~

i was privileged to try on the largest bussiness class seat in 777-300ER SQ from melb to singapore, it was AWESOME. haha..and i could literally make a firm flat bed for myself when i wish to take a nap during the flight, and each passengers have their own cubicle , it's so coool unlike the pathetic 777-200 that i took from sin back to adelaide. I also have a pretty large LCD for entertainment.
how i miss flying... : )

how nice if i have 30 millions ~ then i will have the chance to do whatever i want at such a young age...*dreaming. and suddenly a huge kick from behind ~ wake up u idiot !! lol..i shall not be so "bu shan jin" and should strive for the best. i will live my dreams one day ~

I miss U



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr