webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
: S
Thank God ~
Really betahan !!
It's getting worst ...
I need a breakkk
!! Time to wake up and do some work !!
Just to keep my blog updated
~~ If only if ~
The Video
HapPy DraGon BoAt FeStiVal aka duan wu jie kuai le...


diagnosis



rewind


Saturday 12 July 2008
WHYYYYYYYYYyy @ 8:17 pm

I can't believe my holidays are finishing sooon....omg lar....how is that possible???!!! the long-waited holidays that i have been dreaming and hoping for is reaching the END withouth me realizing = . = ... sob sob ...i demand more holidaysssss....would dental school plzz kindly donates a few more days for us poor dental students??? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL..the reason that i blog is because someone even use *&^%^$%#% to describe my blogging progress..LOL...really no time mar..wanna maximise the time that i spent with my mum ya..keke.. bad sohpoh (punch sohpoh from the back..keke)

Had been enjoying my holidays to the fullness ~~~ : )

!!! i LOVE holidays very much so plz don't end so soon yea !!!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr