webmistress journal freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:24/03/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
About meee

Friends
Marya
Peng
Sara
Sue Anne
Xin Yee
Ying Ying


recent entries
This feeling it's just weird
~Something to lighten ur day ~
oh man
Some recent updates on myself
WHYYYYYYYYYyy
: S
Thank God ~
Really betahan !!
It's getting worst ...
I need a breakkk


diagnosis



rewind


Thursday 18 September 2008
What a wonderful turnover !! @ 8:57 pm

Still remember what i wrote last time, the very depressing blog entry, HAHA..please dis-regard that as i am 100% cure now. And u must be wondering what magic portion had cure this so called uncure-able koala disease. THe answer to my staying-in-adelaide-too-long-syndrome is because i was homesicks and to my surprise, i didn't realize that until...

my mum asked me: since u have almost 2 weeks hols, why don't u fly back ? !

AND OUT OF a sudden ~~~

the weirdess feeling in the world is no where to be seen..

a sudden rush of adrenaline and euphoria to my brain...and that feelings were sooo good...
!!
then i mumbled: are u sure i really can go back? (dumb hor)

i then spent the next hour or so checking and booking my flights ..hehe..coz have to connect my flights that's why is abit confusing..but well..it's all set now, and i am happily counting down to the day of my departure.

and like u wouldn't believe, i was smiling all the ways till the next day..even my TMJ hurts now..and the poor masticatory muscles as well... but ..haha...I AM A HAPPY AND STATISFIED LITTLE KOALA now..~

so the definite ans to my prob is HOMESICK : ) which will be cure in 3 days time. Hooray to my parents..I love u very very much..xoxo!!

happy hols ppl ~



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr